Tuesday, April 21, 2009
TEN ON TUESDAY
CLICK HERE TO PLAY!
Ten movies I feel were underrated:
1. The Upside of Anger - I still think about this movie.
2. Little Black Book - I love "make you think" movies.
3. Chocolat - Charming, and I was craving chocolate when I left the theatre.
4. Now and Then - Great Cast, great story of friendship.
5. The First Wives Club - Same comments as above.
6. Almost Famous - There's a real story about love and friendship in there.
7. Rockstar - It's really about finding out what's really important.
8. The Birdcage - I LOVE this movie, so funny and heart warming.
9. Radio - See this movie, it's a "feel good" kinda movie.
10. Dr. Dolittle - If only....